Are you still trying to figure out all the changes happening in Training Development and how this will affect the way you create and deliver your materials? Then don’t miss this event!
2016 will see a bigger movement surrounding and encompassing: strategy and execution.
2016 is going to be a year about:
• Connecting training to shared, big-picture business goals;
• Collaborating with other internal teams to achieve outcomes;
• Better measurement of results; and
• Pursuing the most effective solutions, not just training for the sake of training.
By focusing on strategy and execution, teams will build a stronger foundation for training and, in turn, more effectively use things like mobile, social learning, and gamification to improve performance. Work smarter, not harder, right?
It is up every one of us to model from others how learning can be, and how learning will be far into the future.
Our distinguished panel will give us some insight into the ever changing world of Learning and Development.
• David Frankel, Chapter Relations Manager, Eastern Area at ATD
• Ross Grossman, Senior Vice President, Human Resources at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Catherine Lombardozzi, Director, Center for Creative Instruction and Technology at Delaware Technical Community College
• Gus Prestera, Organizational Learning and Development Consultant at Prestera FX
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn, network and re-connect with your peers.