Come join our monthly technology special interest group on:
May 1, 2019 at 6-8pm
Snacks and water will be available
Lawrenceville Library at 2751 Brunswick Pike, Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
This is a free program for MidNJ ATD chapter members: Please register so we know how many people will attend.
Check in at the circulation desk and they will guide you to the room.
We have a place for the technology showcase so that information will be discussed along with other details.
Please come to the meeting with ideas for our group to discuss on these Wednesday meetings. The showcase is being handled and you can contribute to that as well.
Current ideas for topics are:
- XAPI – allows access to more information for tracking inside an LMS from external sources; Torrence is a source for training on this. Consideration for a national XAPI session to increase knowledge and discuss implementation strategies.
- JCA Solutions – offers single storage for SCORM material that can run on multiple LMS systems.
- Augmented reality: use as a training mediator that reads from a phone or tablet a request to learn about an object and displays learning offerings (video, interactive, etc.). Costly option – funding, time, storage, deployment
- Gamification – focus on not necessarily “tech” solutions – reminder that gaming can be non-technical and just requires rethinking approach to training delivery.
- Chatbots as they relate to use in learning and online courses or use in blended learning.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org