Taming Your Distractions for a Better Life
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Enrich your life for good.
We may not be able to control our thoughts, but we can prevent our thoughts from controlling us and disrupting our lives. With practice, we can make meaningful improvements that provide an enduring “Life Upgrade.”
While each of us always knows what we experience within ourselves, we have no way of knowing what’s happening within others at any given time.
What’s true is that we’re all prone to rehash about the past, pre-hash about future uncertainties and ruminate about our distorted reality in the present.
Collectively, our tendencies to experience life in the “un-present” may well be the greatest origin of unhappiness. Fortunately, the opposite is also true. The greatest joys of life are only accessible in the present moment.
● 3 Intentions for Happierness®
● 3 Filters that Shape Reality
● 3 Forces of Distraction
● 3 Taming Techniques
● 3 Pursuits for an Enriched Life
● Participate in several interactive and experiential activities
● Know innovative techniques to be more present
● Improve skills to manage daily interactions, energy and Mood Health
● Strengthen your abilities to counteract negative self-talk (inner critic)
● Outsmart uncertainties like worry, anxiety, assumptions and fears
● Experience a believable confidence boost with the means to sustain it
● Gain access to exclusive tools to improve your wellbeing and burnout ● Learn the Z-isms concept of Happierness® to level up your mindset
● Leave with guidance and solutions to continue to level up
Join Matt for this highly interactive live training experience.
Facilitator: Matt Zinman
Matt Zinman is a speaker, podcast host and author of the highly acclaimed, "Z-isms: Insights to Live By,” which he has since adapted into 40+ hours of self-paced, life-altering courses (on-demand). These programs enable learners to apply the concepts and techniques from Z-isms in their daily lives. Matt’s show, “Insights to Live By,” features 100+ episodes for guests to share their own life lessons along with solo shows he performs on select topics.
The Z-isms coursework encompasses the Mindset Reset, the WellBeing Reset and several Life Upgrade training modules about interpersonal dynamics, purposeful living and career alignment. These programs are exceptionally practical (activity-centric), life-enriching and enduringly transformative.