Free networking event!
September 14, 2017: 6 - 8 pm
Hosted by Mid New Jersey Chapter of the Association for Talent Development
Location: Salt Creek Grille, Princeton Forrestal Village, One Rockingham Row, Princeton, NJ, 08540
Complimentary appetizers (spinach & artichoke dip, calamari, etc....)
Come to meet and engage practitioners and experts working in Learning and Development. Learn about what they do. Share best practices.
Meet members of the Mid NJ ATD chapter. Speak to them about what your interests are and ask questions.
There's so many people to meet but so little time!
Come and make the most of it!
Who should attend?
- Experts looking to increase their sphere of influence and share knowledge and challenges
- L&D practitioners who are looking to expand their networks and learn what others are doing in their organizations
- Those who are curious to learn about the L&D industry and how to get into it
- or if you just want to learn more about L&D and the Mid NJ ATD chapter
Our topics of interest:
- Instructional Design
- Compliance Training
- Leadership Development
- Talent Management
- E-learning & Gamification
- Personality Assessments
And so much more!!!
Connect. Learn. Develop. Grow.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Mid New Jersey ATDP.O. Box 8567Princeton, NJ 08543