As we begin the new decade do you find yourself still trying to figure out all the changes happening in Talent Development?
Are you wondering about how this will affect the way you create and deliver your materials?
Then don’t miss this event!
2020 is here and with it we will be seeing a bigger movement surrounding and encompassing talent development strategies and L&D practices.
The BUZZ around 2020 is that it will have a focus on:
- Connecting training to shared, big-picture business goals;
- Collaborating with other internal teams to achieve outcomes;
- Better measurement and communication of results; and
- Pursuing the most effective solutions, not just training for the sake of training.
By focusing on strategy and execution, teams will build a stronger foundation for training and, in turn, more effectively use things like mobile, social learning, and gamification to improve performance.
Work smarter, not harder, right?
It is up to every one of us to model from others how learning can be, and how learning will be far into the future.
Join us as our distinguished panel share some insight into the ever changing world of Talent Development and L & D Practices.
- Peter J Rizza, Jr., PhD,
Chapter President, Founder of the Princeton Center for Education Services, Inc.
- Alex Winnicker, MA, M.Ed.,
Programs Vice President, Winning Consultations, LLC
- Jeffrey Riley,
Technology Special Interest Group, Practical Learning Concepts
- Rich McLaughlin,
Facilitation Special Interest Group, McLaughlin Consulting Services
- Maureen Bossio,
Change Management Special Interest Group,
- Juliet Hart, Chapter Past President, ATD Forte Conference Co-Chair, Hart & Chin Associates, LLC
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn, network and re-connect with your peers.