Networking and Whitespace Event:
Change Management in the Workplace, get help with YOUR current challenges!
Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 6 - 8:30pm
Hyatt Regency Princeton 102 Carnegie Center Dr., Princeton, NJ 08540
Join us as Mid-NJ ATD presents a fun, engaging, and interactive session designed to help you solve the Change Management challenges facing your organization!
What the Event Will Include:
- Time for networking with other local Talent Development professionals
- Whitespace session where you can choose which small group discussion you want to join, including:
- What are the different change management certifications available and how do they compare?
- What types of 3rd party consulting engagements are most common and who are some of the vendors in the space?
- How to drive greater awareness and support for your change management initiatives?
- What is the appropriate use of change management for informal changes?
- and you'll have a chance to put forth your own change management challenge for discussion!
Maureen Bossio has been a learning and development practitioner for more than 15 years with a diverse background spanning all talent development disciplines. Her experience with change management projects ranges from small process changes to large CEO level strategic initiatives. Maureen is the lead of Mid NJ ATD's Change Management SIG and looks forward to a lively discussion that will lay the ground work for future chapter sessions on this hot topic!
Registration & Deadlines
Tuition & Deadlines:
Early Bird (Before Nov. 7th, 2018)
Mid NJ ATD Members: $25
NNJ ATD Members: $25
Non-Members: $35Regular (On or After Nov. 7th, 2018)
Mid NJ ATD Members: $35
NNJ ATD Members: $35